Friday, September 5, 2008

Great wall bday party

Yeah... So, just got my first bday present.  Jonah bought me a "I climbed great wall" plaque inscribed with my name and todays date.  Pretty sweet.

I can say that after climbing it five years ago in the winter and now climbing in the summer... Neither is fun. Next time we really must come do this when it is around 68 degrees. 

But the best part is I am sitting here after climbing it and posting this while sitting on the Great Wall. Lily and Avery are playing and having ice cream and Jonah is taking the liberty of legally buying some Chinese beer and having a little party on the Great Wall.  Sigh

Pictures a'plenty and will get them posted tonight.



2 comments:

Ashley and Mike said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. Have fun!

PS Love the Beer on the wall idea!

Ashley

Donna said...

Now THAT's the way to spend a birthday! Sounds like a great day! Look forward to the pics...