Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Boarding the 747

Long line to get on, we have 3 seats on left side of plane... Lily has the window, then Melissa and I am in aisle.  Jonah is sitting next to me across the aisle in the center section. This plane is not as nice as the one we had five years ago.  No individual movie screens and seems smaller but who cares it is taking us to Emma. 

Oh, and Donna asked if Melissa shared my desire to spend night in Tokyo.  At lunch Jonah said it would be cool to stay in Tokyo tonight... (Well tomorrow night) and I heartily agreed and Melissa was not on board.  However she now says "just so we have Emma on the 8th I don't care" and now she is pointing out all the cute babies on the flight. 

Talk to you from Tokyo. 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Praying for a safe, restful, uneventful flight! I think I would share Melissa's view...just get her to Emma on the 8th :)