Monday, October 6, 2008

Anniversary

18 years ago today Melissa and I vowed to eachother to love and cherish till death do us part.  Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think our life would be like it is ----  but thank God it is!  We are more in love today than ever before. It has not been easy but as Melissa says "nothing that is really valuable or precious is ever easy".  Through good times and bad Melissa has been there for me and I am a very blessed man to have her as my wife.  She is a wonderful mother to our children and has proven herself to be selfless and deeply dedicated to others, from her family to friends and much to my chagrin, to many strangers.  If you know her then you know what I am talking about. 

I am the luckiest man alive and am looking forward to another 18 years... Minimum. 

Melissa, I love you... Happy anniversary!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to disagree -- I think I'm the luckiest man alive in the best marriage possible. But I know you are blessed as I am.

Dad

Donna said...

Happy 18 years!! I've been crazy busy around here, and just caught up on your blog. Sounds like things are coming along nicely and she's settling right in...praise God. Glad your most recent outings with the girls went better than that first one ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to both you! Emma looks great! She looks like she has gained some weight and strength already. We'll be praying on the 16th.