Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just trying to keep up with the times

So, let me first explain the situation. We kept www.joyshine.net/lily up and running for years and it served the purpose well... but I have to face reality, I am not keeping it up to date.

In the mid 2000's everyone began changing over to blogs to publish the type of content that we want to publish. Basically upates about our family and pictures about our life growing together.

To be completely candid with you, I don't like blogs... I just really don't like them. Now Melissa spends half of her life reading blogs so I think she is probably sold on the idea. I am normally a guy that is fine with change... career, house, city, state, country I can roll with the change. But blogs just have not done it for me. I am more interested in the content and not really the "container" or the vehicle. Yes, I have owned a few porche's and my wife is beautiful so it is not that I don't have an appreciation for those things but when it comes to content on the internet I have avoided blogging entirely.

Well, now I am posting and am going to go see if picasa will upload photo's as easy as it looks so while we are in China we will be able to easily put updates and pictures online.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: